Thread: New SGC Look?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 03:49 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

It definitely looks sleeker. However, IMHO, it could still use some improvements:

(1) How do I look at my past submissions?
(2) There is an Auto Verify. How about a regular cert verify also?
(3) The Population report could still use a lot of fixing. First, you cannot search by year for the set that you want. Not sure why they removed this feature. Also the searches don't work very well. For example, I did a search on the set name e121-80, and it came up with no results found. Then I did e121, and it found a couple of sets, but no players were in these sets. If they allowed search by year, then at least you wouldn't have to guess at what could be the correct set name. Also when I did a search on Player Name for Babe Ruth, I got a long list of practically incomprehensible search results. I had to basically click on each link to try to find the ones that would be useful. Still, the look is better than before as it looks like the population search results are now sorted correctly, and you don't have to click on multiple pages to see the cards in the set. I think it's a good step in the right direction, overall.