Thread: fake psa flips
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 11:09 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflayank View Post
im still waiting for the proof
he is refusing to show his receipt for sending in the card for review
instead he shows a probable fake email.....if you send in a card for review they get it just like any submission...look at it and send it back....an apology email?..and they dont reholder for free...that card would be an additional 35 for reholder
if his story is true...then with the reholdered card he received a copy of the invoice and receipt
lets see it
as for the flips...aaron rookies ruths and mantles are the most common cards being switched...people should be on the lookout.....that card is 3 grades off
thats sets off a red flag....doesnt mean the flip is fake....but id be cautious
Still waiting for proof? Mike doesn't owe you anything. I would have told you to f off a long time ago and mind your own business. He has chosen to take the high road and has shown a lot of class in the way he has handled your ridiculous accusations. Perhaps you could learn something from his example.

The apology email appears to be simply for a delay in responding.

The card has clearly been reholdered. The fee for this service is $7, not 35, for a card with a declared value under 5k. Whether or not you feel the card is over graded is irrelevant. I think your sgc 6 Mantle with major centering and tilt issues is over priced and over graded. But I wouldn't start a thread about it.