View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 07:21 AM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutcher55 View Post
Was there for 3 hours this afternoon. Yeah it’s not the National but it’s the best show we get in the greater Boston area every year. Lots of great stuff out there. Overall some dealers are adjusting their prices in what feels like a soft market. Others are still crazy high and out of touch with reality. One thing I heard from a local dealer is that they are charging more than ever for a table.

Also worth noting they increased the admission price from $10 to $15. That has to have at least some impact on the turnout.

Anyhoo it was a blast to be there. 3 hours isn’t enough. Wish I could go back but family obligations are not permitting. One other thing is that I wish it was a rule for dealers to list their prices on most of their merchandise. And none of this “take 50% off the price tag” nonsense. Hey pal 50% off those prices is still a massive ripoff.

I thought the same thing yesterday! I wouldn't prohibit it but after a quick glance at his sticker prices, I just walked on by...