View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Michael Frost

[QUOTE=shelly;1198853]My bet was that the item that had your cert was bad. You then produce a Psa cert that made people belive it was authentic. I bet you it was not. Now you are saying I am correct. Not only that you knew they where bad all the time.
Please explain why you then sold the item under your cert with the psa wording. Or is this another forged cert.
You work for the government under cover. You have said in the same thread that Chris is great and Chris is terrible. You say you work for Topps .You say you are know the world around as great authenticator. The only thing you will be remembered for on this site is that you are the Walter Middy of 54
You owe the money. The bet was clear. In fact three people agreed that they where forgerys and you said nothing untill you knew you lost.

Shelly, as most know you are a pathological liar.. From top to bottom of this discussion. I am sorry I believe you have no idea you are even lying, changing statements, adding words and just being the typical con man you are credited with being.
I know both you and Chris do not want me on Net 54 because, you both have convinced some that you know what you are saying. I never would have certed those photographs and never said they were authentic. Just was playing the game as Westsiders said "Way to reel them in...hook, line, and sinker "
Were did I sell that item in question? Where is that Cert with the psa wording from? Were did I say I worked under cover? When was I ever on Autograph Planet? When did they threw me off?
In one paragraph alone there is 5 lies out of your mouth.
You also said "You have authenticated more bad Mantles outside of the Donald and Morales, Where are all these bad certed Mantles? I can show you 100's of bad certed Mantles from the top autograph authenticators in the world and yet you lie and have the nerve to make this statement. You also said I sell Hot Dogs at Kiosc. Once again you are lying.
It is very embarrassing that I am even in a discussion with you, but I thought it was time you were put back in you place. Stop all your lies and pipe dreams and go back to removing the Jose Canseco cards out of the wax packs.