View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 07:46 PM
N.ate A.dams

Default Remember this Walter Johnson T206 card from Battlefield?

I remember there was a thread on this seller who is misleading to say the least. Well, apparently it's back in his hands, or never left them, and is being sold again. I was just going to let it go, but I sent a message to this guy and want to share what this guy said.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

Me:

So what happened when it was sold a couple months ago, did the buyer return it once he realized it was trimmed???

Him:

The original buyer never paid that's why its being relisted. It CLEARLY says in the description that we believe that the card is trimmed so there is no deception involved like you seem to be implying.

Me:

I do appreciate your quick response, but I am not the only one who thinks your listing practices are shady.

If you wanted to be straight forward as you claim to be, you should put "Trimmed", instead of "Stunning."

It is obviously trimmed, and I highly doubt that the bidder didn't pay. I believe it was returned. That's beside the point though...

Oh, and you say "it CLEARLY" says?????

Amidst around 450 words, you write "trimmed" once, and it's in the middle of a long, drawn-out description. And to boot, you don't even say you "believe it to be trimmed". You wrote: "Please note this card is possibly trimmed."

Please change your listing practices...