View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Jay Cee

Default Longtime Dealer Jay Dyer has passed away

Jay had been battling Heart disease since his late 40s. Jay, was a National dealer in the 90s-00s. He normally set up at local shows in Florida, Atlanta, and never missed the National. Jay, always took the time to treat everyone with dignity and respect. He was known as Jay's Best Buy as he sold "wholesale" to anyone who liked to talk baseball.

Jay always had a great selection of both pre & post war items. He was one of the pioneers back in the 90s to get minor league cards out to the mainstream.

I consider Jay one of my best friends. I put his Physiology degree to work many times over decades, of our friendship. My kids call him Uncle and anyone that knew Jay, would call him their friend. He was a very selfless man, that would always stick to his convictions. Jay had a great memory, which lead to many baseball stories and he had a gift of remembering customers and their prior discussions.

Jay was 71 and is survived by his Daughter Alexis and two Sisters. I'm still in shock posting this as the news came in today. Rest in Peace my friend and you will surely be missed.

JC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9430.jpg (55.3 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by BeanTown; 03-01-2019 at 08:16 AM.