View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Default 3rd Annual Network54 National Dinner - RSVP

Posted By: leon

Hey Folks,
Here is the thread that will give details and take RSVP's to the 3rd Annual Network54 Dinner, at the National, in Anaheim. The dinner will take place at the Anaheim Hilton. It's at 777 Convention Way (right across the street from the convention). It will be on Friday night, July 28th, 2006. I have reserved a room and it will be a private dinner. It will start at 6:30 or there abouts. For the first hour there will be meeting and greeting of folks. I will have dinner served at about 7:30 (unless there's a better idea). We have the room all night as there is nothing else scheduled for our venue. I am told it is nice. THERE WILL BE NO MUSIC, only our loud voices. The room cost is $400 and if there are 50 folks, like last year, then plan on about $8 as your share of the rental. There will be a beef and chicken fajita buffet and it will be $18 ea, total. Drinks will be a cash bar. If anyone has a money issue then please email me privately. NO ONE will not be able to come because they don't have the funds. A partner, and I, will make sure of that. As I said before spouses and children are invited but remember there will be quite a bit of alcohol being consumed (especially for those of us that only have to crawl upstairs to go to bed). Last year we had about 50 rsvp of which about 10 didn't show, and about 15 that didn't rsvp, who came at the last minute. The RSVP is a big help, and almost a must, as the hotel has to know approx. how many to make food for. Please email me privately or post your rsvp here, in this thread. In the event that too many people want to come, but have not RSVP'd, then the RSVP'd folks will obviously take precedence. It's only fair....soooooo....please rsvp here or shoot me an email...thanks much