View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 10:07 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Kevin, you don’t have to forgive me there’s nothing to forgive me for….also I don’t like how anytime somebody points out something or voices a disagreement it’s labeled as an attack. If you read back this thread and the thread prior linked it was simply a disagreement.

Then Ted took the leap of faith stating it was more than that it was an elaborate conspiracy to discredit him by myself and Jim R which was absolutely not the case Ted came to that conclusion on his own. After defending ourselves and pointing out things that have upset many of us via Ted, during that process he got caught in a lie. I have a feeling he’s embarrassed by that as he should be there’s no need to lie.

Even more why lie at all? Sorry if I see hypocrisy in playing the loveable old T206 scholar on the forum all the time making up info to fit your theories and presenting it as fact to collectors who respect your thoughts and who don’t know any better. I cant imagine sending someone off into the collecting world with bad info by accident I would feel bad let alone on purpose.

Derek this is a discussion and sharing forum.

Sometimes folks are going to disagree with you that’s ok it’s called a discussion or debate. If you state something as fact or present an argument or theory and someone counters with a fair argument or an equally qualified point don’t cry the blues, don’t make up stuff to prove your point and don’t get your feelings hurt.

There’s nothing wrong with speaking your mind, and speak it how you feel fit as long as there your thoughts.

I’m was not attacking you in my last post but surely you can see my point you come in here in a blaze not knowing half of the back story or reasons behind my debate with Ted.

Note:Derek believe it or not there is a legitimate back story here I didn’t just wake up one day and decide to pick on Ted or discredit him for fun; I’ve known the guy quite some time. While I won’t go into details and I left many out of this thread as they didn’t add value to what was already here there have been some actions lately that have quite a few long time friends or collecting acquaintances of Ted's beside themselves.
Then to go on and roughly say I’m the root of all board evil, add nothing of value then say never mind tell me about your collecting.

All of which I’m ok with you have the right to do so that’s the beauty of a discussion board.

Best of luck in your collecting and yes…cheers to you.

John

Derek FYI http://www.goodwinandco.com/LotDetai...ro-PSA-8-NM-MT

Last edited by wonkaticket; 04-14-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Added link to be nice...