View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:50 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
I have had nothing but good experiences with Brent. Years ago, he talked me out of selling my collection, despite the fact that he stood to benefit from it because I was going to consign with him. When I have consigned, the transactions have been flawless. He pays quickly and on time. He responds quickly to his emails. He fronts you money if you ask for it. I honestly like Brent, and have had nothing but positive interactions with him and his company.
Well said. Personally, I like Brent. He has been nothing but kind and considerate to me. I don't know Betsy, but I am sure she is the same. I believe PWCC has gotten so big, it is honestly more than he can handle, and he is attempting to do the best he can. I am sure, at times it is overwhelming. Do I think "stuff" goes on in his auctions? Sure. I believe he tries his best to combat it. Do I think "stuff" goes on with cards (ie - the DiMaggio). Yes. But to throw shade at him, we would have to throw rocks at ourselves them. For that is what we are ALL doing, when we soak cards, send cards to Dick Towle, crack out undergraded cards and resubmit them. Where do you draw the line?