Thread: Stay away from?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Jim M.arinari

"Up for sale is a 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #149 Rookie Card with a Book Value of $5000.00 but in my opinion that is when the card is graded and with a high number of grade? this card was given to me by a co-worker who owed me money and decided to give me this instead of money. he claims it is 100% AUTHENTIC but i see there are alot of fakes or what collectors call REPRINTS. so i did some research and found out that Authentication Companies claim that the 1933-1934 Goudey Baseball Cards "INK" seeps through the card if it is real. so if you look at the pictures above you will see that the red ink is seeping through the back of the card showing proof of authenticity? im not for certain though. thats why im going to let you bidders decide. i will list this card at $100.00 and in my opinion that is probably the lowest priced Babe Ruth Rookie Card on EBAY!?!?!? Also i dont need this card since i am more of a Military Antique person. Happy Bidding and Good Luck!!!!!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1933-Goudey-...item2a21b4911b