View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
As a seller, I have my feedback automated to leave it once the buyer leaves feedback. The reason I do not leave feedback upon payment any longer is I have multiple regular customers who have requested me NOT to leave them feedback. I asked a couple of them why.... simple, they do not want others (wife, fellow collector, etc) reviewing their buying feedback and seeing who they are buying cards from.

IMO, there are more buyers who do not care if they receive feedback or not than there are buyers who have to get their feedback fix off of each purchase.

This is also in response to Dave's comments. I don't sell on ebay anymore, but when I did I always left feedback when someone paid and they then left me feedback. I would include in my listing that once the buyer left feedback I would know that they received the item and were happy with it.

Even though it does not mean much to most sellers, I look at it as common courtesy. As a buyer, I will always leave you feedback on an item. I have never left a negative and maybe 1 or 2 neutrals in 18 years. If I do that you should at least extend the same courtesy to me.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”