View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 12:28 AM
€dw@rd Sk€£t0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itjclarke View Post
Funny Ed, I've totally softened on my LA hatred. I was raised to be bitter that "they take all our water", "the smog", blah blad. It peaked in college where it was a 50-50 split (San Luis Obispo) and So Calers would spot No Calers within 1-2 sentences of a conversation and call them out ("hella", "the 101", "hooked up" vs "got together", etc)... but it has really tailed off the past 10 or so. It's better that way.

Crawford an absolute class act, and glad to hear that story. He's been one of my favorite Giants since he came up.
Did you know that Crawford hit a Grand Slam as his first hit in MLB? He is also the only shortstop in MLB history to hit a Grand Slam in the post season. He was great at UCLA.

I've spent many a day in SLO, did you ever have a cocktail there called "LA city tapwater"? It's purple, and very mean. Made me laugh. I also used to live in Rockridge, and have a ton of bay area family members. But my family originally moved to LA area in about 1940. We moved throughout the state ever since.

Collecting PCL, Southern Association, and type cards.
http://hangingjudgesports.com