View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Mark Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfox View Post
The new seller is now claiming that he got the card in a trade for an expensive autograph, yet he won't tell me who he got it from.

He also claims he knows nothing of cards or Dietsche PCs, yet he has hundreds of graded cards for sale in his eBay store.

I'm now even more certain that showpiecessports is the one who bought the card from maxcollector69.
So you yourself lied, stating the new seller (Joe) has "hundreds of graded cards for sale in his eBay store." when in fact he has just 1, the card in question.

Quote:
Funny you should mention this - I just got done reporting both of them to eBay over the phone for engaging in a transaction outside of eBay.

This is a direct violation of eBay rules.

I hope they both get banned!
Quote:
While that might be true, I still feel it was worth my 10 minutes on the phone to report the incident and let eBay investigate, even if nothing comes of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joed25 View Post
OP: I work during the day and come home to 3 young children, so I don't have the time to call
anyone.
I'm just asking for proof that you didn't get the card from maxcollector69. That should be easy
enough to provide.
Right now all evidence points to you.
So you had enough time to sit on the phone with Ebay and report Joe with nothing more than speculative evidence at best, but you suddenly dont have time to sit down and talk with Joe himself in his multiple offers and attempts to talk??

Quote:
So all the evidence so far points to Joe as the buyer of the card, and I should just blindly trust his word that he's innocent?

The original seller is NOT the only person who wronged me here.

If Joe's story has any merit at all, he needs to provide info on who traded him the card. IT IS MY BUSINESS if he's the only person who can provide that info.

If I were in Joe's shoes, not only would I do everything I could to help out, including providing info on the client, I'd also never do business again with that client. Joe obviously values his client over his ethics. And that's going on a HUGE assumption that his story is even true.
Sorry, but IMO it is NOT your business to know who Joe's client is. Using scant and extremely speculative evidence entitles you to nothing that took place between Joe and his client.

This thread certainly reveals more to me about the OP than it does Joe.