View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 07:46 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
So I win this auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Bazooka...p2047675.l2557

Expecting to get good looking clean boxes but for the tape on either end. The boxes arrive. I open the package only to find minor to major creases on 8 of the 12 boxes - many affecting some of the better cards in the set!!!!

Already requested a refund. To the sellers credit, they approved it immediately despite their "no return" policy. They sent me this message:

"Howard, I am sorry you are not happy with your purchase of the Bazooka football set. We thought the pictures represented the condition of the cards. We will refund your money after we receive the cards back. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Dianne"

Did I miss something here?

In hindsight the less than clear picture should have cautioned me, but their description seemed so clear......
If there were creases as you say, and it's hard to tell from the scans, then to me, he blew the auction description without mentioning them but mentioning the tape residue which can be seen. Is it sort of like he described what could be seen by the scans only and we know scans don't always do justice. I think you had every right to return because of that....others might have different views.