View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 04:45 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
IDK... they love to contradict themselves. What will they do with Foghorn Leghorn? The Chicken character (one of my all-time favorites) who stereotypes old-time blowhard politicians from the South. But the people being parodied are basically the enemy of the woke crowd, so I'm assuming Foghorn Leghorn will be ok.

Here's just one other example of hundreds...

Megyn Kelly is fired for dressing up as Diana Ross (when she was a teenager). Done out of pure admiration and being a die-hard fan of The Supremes. A one-time occurrence from her childhood. Fired!

Yet Jimmy Kimmel is thriving... currently the face of Disney/ABC. This, despite his blackface impersonations of Karl Malone.... performed repeatedly and accompanied by a stereotypical black accent and ignorant subject matter. Far more disparaging, yet somehow deemed okay by "the powers that be".

I could cite hundreds of other examples, but we should really get back to pennants. Sorry for the diversion.
Welcome to the new America. Hypocrisy and double standards under the guise of equality. Oh and here's a pennant...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Super Bowl IV.jpg (18.5 KB, 213 views)