View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 03:35 PM
Ru.ss Khederi@n

I had 2 large SD boxes costing me around $250 per year. I also supplemented that with a large policy with Collectibles Insurance that was costing me around $1500 per year. I had enough anti desiccant packs for every member of Net54 world. I would empty my boxes twice a year, look at my beautiful cards and change the anti desiccant packs (even though they showed no evidence of being saturated) This year (on my insurance anniversary date) I sent 32 items to Ken Goldin and their vault. I actually liked the presentation from PWCC but the whole issue with Ebay turned me off. Ken Goldin and Frank DeNote were fantastic and now my cards are safely in the Goldin vault and insured by Goldin for the values I assigned. I can go into my "vault" and look at my cards day or night. I realize that using Goldin will charge me a 1% withdrawal fee should I want them back. I also realize that it will be an incentive to sell with them. When the time comes to sell my 4 top cards I will receive a negative 10% seller commission. I am very happy with Goldin auction results......an auction house where honesty and integrity are a given.

Last edited by russkcpa; 11-26-2021 at 03:37 PM.