View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekMichael View Post
Thank you Leon, very much. I am just curious and want to make sure I am understanding correctly - is there any reason to believe there was trimming or recoloring, or anything of that nature with these cards?

I am still curious to know roughly how many of these were sold if and when that information becomes available.

I hope that everyone will be given proper restitution and that Larry can find peace. I apologize and I am not trying to be nosey with my line of questioning ... I am just trying to take all of this in as information becomes available. I hope the number of these that were sold is small enough that the issue can be rectified.
No need to apologize and you aren't being nosey. This fraud seems to have affected a lot of board members and other hobbyists. As I stated, I think all or most of the cards he was currently putting in those holders were already AUT, so that means yes they were altered. I don't know if he was doing serious alterations to them or not. I don't think i saw anything but cleaning but that doesn't mean anything ....