View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:06 PM
B. Schneid.
Ben Sch.neider

To me this new design is like when Gap redesigned their logo two years ago. It lasted maybe a week until the internet blew up and they were forced to keep the old one...not that the old one is great, but better than the monstrosity they did.

The big difference however, is that unlike a corporate logo, SGC's logo or flap is shown to a "wide" audience aka people that visit you in your home. I don't know about everyone else but I like to show my collection not hide it in a closet or drawers. And I like to protect my collection with a slab and SGC in my opinion makes the best, aesthetically speaking, cases/flips in the industry (not to mention their expertise and customer service). But to completely change the look, I just don't get it. Like people have stated the excuse that they need an extra line, doesn't make sense, because others have posted they have used an extra line of text in the past.

This would be like if PSA changed their classic red font and border to aquamarine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg article-1318581-0B851FF1000005DC-390_224x199.jpg (8.9 KB, 448 views)

Last edited by The Nasty Nati; 05-22-2014 at 07:18 PM.