Thread: August Pickups
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Bill Gregory

The left to right centering on the two cards is identical, but there is a slight difference in the top to bottom centering. The Belanger is a couple pixels higher when the two cards are stacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb67 View Post
Wow Bill! You have the ability to pick some incredible 8's. PSA needs to hire you for Quality Control!. The Belanger looks to be an easy 9 if not a possible 10. The Bench for sure looks to be a 9. The big difference I see between the two cards is the Belanger has better centering on the inner white border (looks perfect) compared to JB who is not perfect but still outstanding. I am not even sure if the inner white border is even a factor when it comes to grading. The richness in color is incredible on Belanger and Bench looks to be not too far behind on color richness as well. I would seriously consider resubmitting both them. Belanger that has to be a 9+++ with the Bench being a 9 as well. My 2 cents for what it is worth.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.