View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:00 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

You’re right Leon I’m sure all the story telling, lies about cards Ted doesn’t own sending collectors on wild goose chases for cards that don’t exist, butchering lists and years of collectors works with mis-information, adding info to lists with no qualified inputs for years was all done with the best intentions.

Attack or being mean or not whatever. I find it funny about be easy on Ted take a look over the years at the way the man has talked to many new collectors funny never saw you or anyone asking him to take a chill pill.

Let’s also be clear and on the record here Leon he has been caught lying make no mistakes.

These are not innocent errors or oversights and it’s insulting to the people who know better I would think you included would feel that way as much as you are a historian of this hobby Mr. buy the 1939 catalog out from under me, and a travesty for the folks who depend on this board for an education and web based learning annex.

Johnny is also correct and one of the few who has had the guts and upset enough, rightfully so to say something. More importantly ask Ted why he feels the need to ignore our information and proof in black & white written by him we didn’t make this stuff it’s on this forum read it.

But if you feel getting along and allowing Ted to continue his stories is what is best so be it.

I guess that’s where we differ, I can’t be cool with a guy putting out bad info and lies to new collectors who depend on this site, and if making one person happy is at the expense of a community or hobby I have issue with that.

Leon Ted can share without telling stories lots of us do that FYI, you don't need to act the expert and each turn especially when you have to make up stuff to play the role, heck just in his Elite 8 thread he had misinformation.

Is it really too much to ask that if you’re going present theories on a set, take the time to really research prior to posting and check for errors, give credit to your sources and if you use folks information you don’t screw it up.

Most important of all don’t lie about findings and lie to prove your theories right when questioned in a professional manner.

Attacks or barbs however you would like to see it.

Many of us for years have had tried to have conversations with Ted in a civil manner Ted won’t have it, he’s right you’re a moron for questioning him end of story.

You push it then you’re picking on Ted and outcome the protective sheep…its clear good hobby info isn’t priority it’s making sure Ted Z is happy is.

Cheers,

John