View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Default e93 Standard Caramel - my new favorite set

Posted By: Bryan Long

I haven't posted in a while and plus it is always nice to see some great conversation about cards every now and then I know we talked about every set you can think of at least a dozen times. I have recently started collecting the e93 set only. I have decided to go after one set at a time since I, for the most part, have no expendable income for cards anymore. Since collecting the set it has become my new favorite. I'm not sure why, but this has very much caught my eye - whether it be the color or the amount of HOFers in the set I'm not sure. I know Jim has some very nice looking e93 cards that I wish I had, but I thought I would try and start some dialog about this set. How other collectors feel about it, what draws them to the set and how easy it was for them to complete - if they have completed it. After about two months of working hard on the set I am about half way through. Obviously the big three in the set (Cobb, Wagner and Matty) will be difficult, but I am assuming that if you had the cash on hand you could almost complete this set in a matter of weeks. Agree? Disagree?

Just to at least have a card posted I figured I would add two cards that I just recently acquired thanks to a board member.

EDITED: Because I do not spell well on the fly.