View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:02 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
syck

I am taking no cut. Please read both entire posts. IF WE can get to 2000 packs the Mantle will be sent and I will donate the entire amount to sake my reputation. The Mantle was meant as a hook to sell alot of these fast. I was already donating thousands of dollars worth of nice stuff aside from the Mantle.

Jason

Andrew-

I understand how it looked. Again not meant to be deceptive. I never said I was donating the Mantle alone. I just didnt say that I was keeping my original amount I paid for it if I had to give it away. Therefore, now I have decided to give it away if we get it to that point anyway. I do not want people to feel duped. I am a very honest and reputable man both in my community and here. I do not want this to become a trainwreck and I want people to give if they can.

Thanks
Jason
No problem here Jason as I am no longer going to donate to this cause through you. Non-disclosure of the little tidbit about you keeping 3K of the donated money to cover your cost of the Mantle sure doesnt do much for your reputation.