View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I find it interesting that if you like something from Heritage you are a bright and good person.The the othe side of the story is. If you dont like what you are looking at your are foolish and you should never be allowed to darken our doors.
I am willing to take that gamble and say I have many bad feelings about this ball and I would not buy it.
Since I have yet to purchase anything from them there is little to loose on either side. I will keep you informed if anyone cares.
I'll take a gamble too and say that I would tend to agree with the previous 3 posters over any insider cert crap going on at PSA, JSA & Heritage. Go ahead and ban me. I don't even collect anymore do to this situation and wouldn't be caught dead giving Heritage ONE RED CENT PERIOD, in any event. Ban me, ban everybody, I could give a rats ass. This cert stuff is among the most ridiculous situations I have every known and don't wish to be a part of all the scamming and scheming. It boils down to people in general have little or NO integrity in this business and it's downright laughable.