View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Mike C@.v3

Default NCAA Bracket Pool

Hello all,

Just wanted to invite anyone here to join my NCAA bracket pool if they would like to. If you are interested, all I need is your email address and I can invite you and from there you just need to accept the invitation and when the seeds are decided on March 15th, just fill out the bracket. I know it's over a week away, but I'd like to give anyone that wants to play, ample amount of time to get in and going.

One entry per person, $10 entry fee, three to five spots paid (depending on how many entries). Scoring is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 per round. I don't try to jump too much per round because I want a lot of weight to go for the whole bracket picked versus just picking the winner and getting a boat load of points. Last year there were 35 entries, eleven of which were from this board and one board member either won or got second place. Everything is done online. Once the tourney starts, you can view anyone's bracket you would like. Also, the standings are updated after every game so you can see how you are doing compared to others and also see your projected top score at all times. The website is CBSsportsline

PM or email (cavelyon@aol.com) if you are interested
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48

Last edited by freakhappy; 03-09-2015 at 12:30 AM.