View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 09:20 PM
Martin
Martin L.ee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce View Post
And...so what? Chuck may be rudimentary, you're condescending. Feels like a push. I thought you said you wanted a civil discussion, but your response to a silly insult is to try and impress everyone with you and your siblings Ivy League attendance? I literally did laugh out loud at this, so thanks for that.

Anyway, let's play this little game. While I didn't attend an Ivy League school, I do happen to have a Mensa card. Does that qualify me?

David, Chucks been coming at me with insults on every thread. This time I simply gave him a receipt in return. To me the term getting kicked in the head by a mule is an insult to my intelligence that I take pride in. I’m not here to play games.

I think most people find out that the state governments and federal government are pretty well funded when it comes to lawsuits and investigations. The easy answer here is the FBI, but there are other choices if you want to look around.

If you just want to say you don't think it gets that far, that's fine - add another item to the list of things that certain people here don't agree with you on.
That is correct. It needs to get figured out by industry leaders in order for the consumers to follow. Just like history has shown
I don't believe for one second that you don't understand any of these arguments, you just choose not to directly address it and try to divert attention to a comic book video. Even though comic books and cards are actually really different, which you also don't seem to want to acknowledge, but that's fine.
May be two different genres but exact same concept about grading and authentication which includes conservation vs restoration.
You've made your point and posted your video a number of times now. Good work.

Thanks, and happy collecting! How'd I do?
You did great David. Thanks for chiming in!