View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Seller Poll

Posted By: Dan Bretta

I emailed the guy last night and asked him if he really believed that these postcards were in any way baseball related and here is his reply:

"Is there a point to your question or are you simply upset because you did not find them yourself. They are what they are and I stand by everything money back. If you don't like them do not buy them but don't bother me with your criticism. Experts like you really bore me, where do you come from. How old are you? What is your expertise? You saw a couple of news photos on ebay maybe or maybe you sell for some company and rip off people with high prices for junk. Or maybe you work for one of the companies that claim to certify items and to be uninterested while you sell the items yourself. Get yourself a life. You think that the only photos of those players were taken by newsphotographers, then you really are a fool. I have considered that it may be look alikes and there was a lot of copying even back then. But I will stand by what I say, can you say the same for whatever you sell? I doubt it."