View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 12:18 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

I do agree that the original poster is pretty aggressive. I think it was way to early to talk about consequences and making business difficult etc.

Also for someone that hated that fake excuse about the card being damaged as the reason it wasn't shipped...to say

OP: I work during the day and come home to 3 young children, so I don't have the time to call
anyone.

C'mon, all of this effort on and on...is taking many minutes/hours...to just take a minute or two on the phone and saying he doesnt have time really looks bad to me. The new seller guy keeps asking him to call him and drawing a line in the sand by the OP ( no identity no call) is a game.

However, this isn't medical records or an undercover operation......giving an email or an ebay ID in a legit case of a stolen card or other type of crooked behavior (if can show proof of the email saying the card was damaged) isnt the end of the world. The new seller could of at least asked the person he did the trade with about this information and see what the person says and share that with the OP....

A little give on both sides would of made sense.