View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Steve L

Last year was my first year to submit cards to PSA. Out of about 20 cards submitted, 4 were labelled wrong - totally wrong set. Each time, I listed the correct set on the order form and noted how this was the first time a card of this type was being graded by PSA - my comments were not followed at all. The first one I noticed was wrong upon receiving the card from PSA, I called and they told me how to send it back for regrading - no charge. For the second one which was labelled wrong - I happened to notice that they post the results of their grading before they send them back to me - so I called immediately and was told that the reason they post the results before sending them was so that the customer could review the label. They corrected the label before it was shipped to me. So I was prepared for the third submission of a different card, it was again labelled wrongly by PSA, called right away after PSA posted how the card was labelled and it was fixed. In the end, all were correct, but it sure wasn't easy. All four errors were for pre-war cards that had never been graded by PSA for 4 different sets. One can only guess why the errors occurred. In January, I submitted more cards with 2 never before graded by PSA, I watch every day so I can call and report the possible labelling errors, but so far they have not been logged into the system. At least I know they received them.