View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
The only thing that matters is that you love what you are doing. The value of the collection is not important.
SANDMOUNTAIN- sounds like you have the right attitude. It's all about having fun. Also, remember that even folks who DO like slabbed and expensive cards can have fun too. There are a few folks on this board who don't realize people can have fun in different ways. Always collect to your liking and you will be a happy campy. I love the hobby too and am excited to go to a small show in a few hours. Then, through a meeting I had 2 days ago and with a board member, I got onto a roster of a softball team locally and am practicing tomorrow. I am feeling like a kid again. The relationships and friends made in this hobby are priceless. Most folks are great people. Then there are a few loony tunes too but doesn't that happen anywhere there are thousands of people? Good luck in the quest. I will drop your OJ reprint in the mail today. Scott F. did a really nice job on them, though he only has 9 fingers left after doing it .