View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Administrator

Default History, Fun, Friendships, Baseball Cards, Good Times and Lawsuits????

Posted By: Perry Eaves

Wonka,

"This is not life and death folks. "all this fuss over small group of low grade t206 cards" Correct.”
That just happened to be what the matter was about. It could have been mid-grade goudeys. Who cares. Irrelevant. If he had high grade t206 and came on the board and cried like a baby it would have been the same.

“Why would anyone want to accumulate a pile of psa 1 junk?”
By my way of thinking psa 1 is junk. Just an opinion. We all have a right to an opinion. When you make it personal or take a family name and attach it to graphics then you are crossing the line in my opinion.

You even equated it to someone calling your kid a retard. Are you serious. If someone calls my kid a retard we have a problem. No matter what you say about my collection I could care less. Big difference. If you are actually equating your children to your ballcard collection that is unhealthy my friend.

A gentleman earlier posted a link to my feedback record. That too is also over the top but no big deal. It showed that I purchased a T3 Mathewson in only Psa 4 so it shows I will buy low grade also.