View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 07:58 AM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

I could see 3 things that may have happened:
1. You got scammed
2. The guy was preparing multiple orders at the same time and put two cards in one envelope and none in the other by accident. Which would explain him not finding the card now and being "sure" he did sent it.
3. He misplaced it and hasn't found it or found it and is lying, which would refer you back to #1.

I am so anal when shipping that I make sure I only prepare one order at a time, print a packing list, write the #of cards on it, check off each one as I prepare the order, then do a final count and circle the # of cards I wrote on the packing list. Still, I sent the wrong card one time. Fortunately, I was one of a large order and the card hadn't been purchased by someone else, so I told him to keep it. He was bidding on other auctions at the time and he was cool and told me to just hold the missing card until he was done with the next group. Still it drove me nuts that I made the mistake. What I had done is look at the card # only, not the # and player. The cards were 1971s and in less than bright lighting, the # on the back is difficult to read.