View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 10:42 PM
Dewey St. Germaine

Default American Indian Baseball Player Poster Project - Help with Some Player Images Needed

I decided to start a project of trying to put together a 18x24 (or larger) poster of some American Indian baseball players that I hope to eventually print and frame. Being of American Indian ancestry and a baseball fan I thought this would be a cool project. I thought this might be one sports related item my wife would let me put up in our place!

If anyone has non-baseball card images of the following players (Bill Phyle, Louis LeRoy, Ed Summers, Moses Yellow Horse, Jack Aker, or Gene Locklear) they'd be willing to share I'd much appreciate it. If you can scan and send a jpg of the photo in the largest size digital file possible to (deweystgermaine AT gmail DOT com) that would be great.

I am going to look for a free online site that will help me create the poster once I get enough images. I have never tried anything like this so I'll see how it turns out.