View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Jeff Lar.son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackaJackKid View Post
Batpig..your statement doesn't make any sense to me. It's like someone put you up to saying this to make PWCC look better. Laziness cause you don't wanna search for items from other buyers, yet you wait just for Brent and only Brent to post. It's all a game and anyone who denies it is apprently incahoots with PWCC.
Why doesn't it make sense? I am typically looking for a specific year and in high grade, and I don't have time to search for those items every night. I know that on a specific date, PWCC will put a large number of those items up so I can get the biggest bang for my time rather than constantly slogging through misleading listings and other wastes of time. To be clear, this is only how I do it on eBay. When the other large auction houses put things up outside of eBay, I go through those too. It's just my eBay bidding that is heavily slanted to PWCC. Just because YOU don't personally agree with how I spend my search time on eBay, doesn't mean there aren't a lot of other people like me.