View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 12:03 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasselhoffsCheeseburger View Post
They obviously have a record of it because after I appealed and provided the messages and payment info they were quick to remove the strike from my record. But what would have happened if I didn't see the option to appeal the case?

This is a copy of the message I received from eBay after filing the appeal.

eBay
Your question about an unpaid item notification - SR# 1-178475440869

Hello ,
Thanks for contacting us about the unpaid item recorded on your account.

Based on the information you gave us, we've removed the unpaid item from your account. Any future unpaid items could affect your account status, so take a few minutes to learn more about our unpaid item policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unpaid-item.html

If you need to contact your seller with questions or if you sent payment, but haven't received the item, you can open a request for your seller. Here's how:
1.Go to My eBay, and in the "Activity" tab, click "Purchase history".
2.Locate the item you haven't received, and then click "I didn't receive it".
3.Click "Track this item" and follow the instructions to open a request.

Please be sure to open your request no more than 30 calendar days after the estimated delivery date.

If at least 3 business days have passed since your first contact with the seller, and they haven't responded or you're not happy with their solution, you can ask us to step in and help. Here's how:
1. Go to My eBay, and in the "Activity" tab, click "Purchase history".
2. Locate the item you haven't received. Then, under the "More actions" dropdown menu, select "Ask eBay to step in and help".

Be sure to ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request with your seller.

Here are some tips for success with future transactions:
- Carefully review each listing. If you have any questions about an item, be sure to use the "Ask a question" link to ask the seller a question before you bid or buy.
- Make sure that you're eligible to purchase the item. If the seller has any buyer requirements that you don't meet, don't bid on or buy the item. For example, review the shipping details to make sure you live in an area the seller is willing to ship to.

We appreciate your effort to help resolve this unpaid item.

Thanks,

eBay
Maybe you should ask Ebay if the seller should get a strike for not shipping the item??