View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 03:12 PM
Arthur R!ch

Default An eBay seller to avoid - This is messed up

So I purchase a card on August 24 and pay immediately. The approximation dates on the purchase page tell me I should expect to get the card sometime between September 11 - September 17. I think that's kind of extreme but I'm a patient guy so whatever.

On the 18th I decide I better check up so I send the seller a message basically asking if the card has shipped and, if not, can they tell me when it will ship? Exactly 4 minutes later they respond that they can't find the card but they don't have it marked shipped. They offer my choice of a different card or a refund. I choose refund. I'm pissed. I had to wait a month to basically get them to tell me what they obviously already knew but okay. Before I found my zen center I sent a snide message basically saying "how hard did you actually look for the card if you responded in 4 minutes." That's it, didn't even read their response, I moved on.

A few days go by. I was just in my purchase history leaving feedbacks and cleaning it out when I got to that listing. I noticed an option next to it to "Appeal Case." I've never seen that before. I click on it. THEY FILED AN UNPAID ITEM STRIKE AGAINST ME.

Needless to say, I just spent 10 minutes going through the eBay policies and forms filing an appeal and all that malarkey. Anyway, the seller is djcsportcards . Do what you will with this information.

Arthur

Successful transactions with Burger King, Amazon, Great Cuts, Tacos Villa Corona, TJ Maxx