View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 06:46 PM
DR
David R@tliff

I snagged these, very pleased with every one of them. Ended up being a super auction for me.

Working on a card for each HOFer, and just think these are super cool. They're actually a little bigger than I expected.

Thought this lot went a bit cheap, especially considering the Bender trees was an EPDG and its one of 6 at the grade with none higher.

Laj looks WAY better than a 2, couple spots of glue residue I think are what does it (mostly on the back, just a bit on the front bottom right). Sovereign back is somewhat uncommon, thought this was a really good value considering the eye appeal.

I feel like this is a very underrated card of Matty, I bid on all three but someone wanted that other one just a bit more than I did. I was pleased being underneath that one on these, though - great consolation prizes.

Finally, this was the highlight of my auction. I don't think I've seen another Young portrait with this rich of a green background. Sovereign back again is relatively uncommon. Was really happy to win it, and just as happy if not more now that it's in hand.