View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 02:44 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by zljones View Post
Bottom line is, is when I sell items in auction and someone hits me up to end a listing early and it is for a rediculous amount, I do not get mad at them and block them or act like it is a big deal or cry about it.
I seriously find it incredibly upsetting that people actually get mad and bothered by someone making an offer then going to an extreme like blocking them or telling them off. What's the big deal? Just kindly say no to an offer, don't get huffy about it.
Sometimes I feel like some sellers are acting like the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld. If you say the wrong thing then "no card for you!, don't come back!"
If I get a silly offer, I just giggle about it and kindly pass on it, I don't jump down the throat of the inquirer or act like my poor feelings have been hurt.
As an ebay seller, I don't block bidders who make reasonable amounts that I refuse. However, I have had a few cases, where buyers keep messaging me with offers that are obviously very low. For example, a $300 card which I have sold at that price in the same condition in the past, they keep asking if I would take $100 for it, and then they do this for 3-4 other cards. And they do this every week. And I see that they also sell cards, so it is obviously they are trying to do a quick flip. These buyers are annoying, and I do block them. Some other ebay sellers may see this much more than I do, which may be why their trigger finger is faster to block buyers.