View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I have had some long talks with the authorities that could do something about these crooks. I totally get they should be shut down. However, it's not as easy as one would think to prosecute someone based on their opinion. That is only one issue though.....there are others as to why they haven't been prosecuted. In reality, I think it should be a joint effort by State and Federal authorities that bust them. They have seemingly committed both types of crimes.

Also, I doubt there are a lot of federal authorities jumping up and down to prosecute a difficult case in the sports memorabilia business. It's just not something that is exciting.....All that being said, I think their day will come, one way or the other. You can't commit that much fraud, steal so much money from people through that fraud, and get away with it forever. It is impossible. If nothing else, I am sure Karma will find them...
Leon is correct about the fact that "it isn't that easy to shut them down."

A few of us here have been involved in getting another "operation" shutdown for the last few years. It's an open and shut case, and yet that operation continues.

We know the frustration.