View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Justin Cur.ze

This is my personal experience, I'm sure everyone varies:

I'm all too happy to speak about this, because yepbg and 707 are definitely the highest. However, in my experience when you contact yepbg directly (Brian Goldberg,) he's been more than willing to talk much more rationally about his card prices. He places them on EBay at those prices not so people actually BIN, but so they KNOW he has the card, and then you can contact him "off the grid" (EBay is cracking down on that now), and then he can get away with dealing the card without having to pay the 15% EBay fees and PayPal fees if u pay by check.

On the other hand, Levi at 707 has been nothing but a brick wall for me when it comes to dealing. I've never purchased a single card off him, not because I didn't offer decent prices, but because he tried to squeeze every last penny out of me. For example, I made an email offer on 3k+ worth of cards (already a premium offer, BTW), and he countered with $3100. That's less than 3.5% of the entire deal and he let it fall through. I've never had that experience with anyone else.

Last edited by Leon; 07-22-2011 at 06:51 AM. Reason: removed email address on request