View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Ted Zanidakis

OK, my most current favorite T206 is this McGraw / UZIT card. I acquired this card from an old-time collector who had purchased 20 tobacco cards
at the Willow Grove Show back in the late 1970's. Recently, he posted on my T206 Reference thread seeking information on this McGraw card.
I instantly contacted him. First, we reminisced about the old Willow Grove Show days. Then we got down to business. I informed him how valuable
his McGraw card was. He told me that several other guys had contacted him regarding this McGraw card. So, I told him to consider all his offers.
Subsequently, he got back to me and we made a really nice deal on all the cards in his collection.

This McGraw card is very unique (or as some here say "1 of 1"). In 40 years, only 4 subjects in the Exclusive 12 group (see scans below) have been
found with the UZIT back. Each of these T206 cards are unique with the UZIT back. Perhaps the remaining 8 subjects will eventually be discovered
with a UZIT back. Although, I'm not holding my breath for this discovery. This front/back combo is indeed extremely rare.

Exclusive 12 subjects

........UZIT...................................... .................................................. ...........................UZIT

................................UZIT.............. ..........................UZIT

TED Z

T206 Reference