View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Jesse

Hey guys haven't given much of an update on how my set is going. Well I haven't been doing much bidding lately or purchasing first because there hasn't been much available and I had some other things going on. Well I did score some over the past few months.

First after scoring the Vosmik a few months back I cam across these two on ebay.

I then took a step back to do some things with the house so all other hobbies and fun things went on hold. Oh well it also gave me some time to save up some extra money for the show coming at the end of this month. Where I hope to add more to the set. Then of course I came across ebay on a random night and saw these two and obviously needed to have them so these two brought me within 1 of completing the half way point.

After getting those two in I wanted to make the half way point mean something and snag the Gehrig and then it would complete both my goals I set for myself this year. Well that didn't happen, damn PWCC auctions on ebay last night. I picked up these three here. They are not the grades I want them to be but I feel being higher numbers I can just upgrade those over time. I am now at 50 cards total and hope to soon hit the 3/4 mark sooner than later but will have to wait and see. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do.

Last edited by kamikidEFFL; 01-31-2015 at 01:25 PM.