View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:21 PM
Bill Boyd

MVSNYC,

MVS, most who participated, feel a connection with Chris's painting. If he is having any trouble at selecting a photo for his painting, there are many here that would be willing to share their photos and ideas with Chris. Yes he can keep it personal if he wishes, especially the final decision, but it is that connection between all the members who were involved that makes these paintings from the raffle, very special.
To put icing on the cake for Chris, Graig has in the past, and I assume he will do the same again, he will post updated pictures of Chris's painting, and describe the process of how Graig creates his masterpieces. There is no other painter I know, that provides a series of these photos and description that Chris will be getting, and we get to see the process as well. Those pictures are collectible as well and something Chris can share with family and friends when they admire the painting in amazement.
MVS, we started these raffles for the purpose of thanking all the Net54 members, who are the best watch dogs in our sports collectible hobby. One gets to win this painting, the rest at least get the feeling of helping to create it. If it was not for all, the painting would not exist.

billyb

Last edited by billyb; 04-29-2016 at 10:24 PM.