View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:54 AM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandimanAuctions View Post

Our policy is in line with all other auction houses. Grading is subjective and and no auction house can guarantee that their grades will line up exactly with a TPG.
Right but you are not like other houses. You are just now running your first auction. You have no hobby presence before this. You have consignments from your parents who defrauded the public with altered cards and enhanced scans to name just a few significant difference.

Quote:
We have posted clear images of all of the items in the auction and tried to point out any relevant flaws.
Again, your images are very small and it is impossible to assess the card. I sell mostly graded cards and the scans I use for those are 3 times the size of that you are using.

Quote:
As I have said previously (and added to the Auction Rules on the website), if any card that we haven't described as altered is sent in for grading and comes back as such we will encourage the buyer to return the card to us for a full refund.
Earlier in the thread I mentioned that your rules state you will give a full refund if a card comes back as altered that was not described as such. I think that is a step in the right direction but my concern is with your use of the word "appears" in your description which leads one to believe the card is not going to be in the condition stated were it to be sent in for grading. Maybe it is just me I only use the word "appears" in a card description when the card looks better than it is otherwise I assign a grade and put up a large scan and stand behind the grade.

You are expecting us to rely on your assessment having no established credibility in the industry, providing us with a small scan, offering no recourse and selling cards that belong to family members whose practice it was to misrepresented their product.

I wish you luck but been in business a long time and this does not sound legit to me. I hope I am wrong and if so I will issue you an apology but if I am right there will be a lot of people scammed who will not have a voice because eBay will not be there to insist they get a refund for an item significantly not as described.

Greg