View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Since it appears most of your auction is made up of cards from battlefield expecting a grade of VG on a card you describe as NM seems pretty optimistic to me. I would expect them all to come back altered. I am surprised any knowledgeable net54 members would even consider bidding in this auction. I will be sitting this one out.

It seems much more likely to me that this auction is nothing more than a battlefield auction moved off of eBay. I am pleasantly surprised to see eBay finally did the right thing and got rid of you guys.
Hi Jesse,

I'm sorry you feel that way. We would love to have you participate in the auction. I look forward to proving you wrong. We are NOT Battlefield and have been upfront about our association with them (see older posts in this thread). I know it is going to take time to gain the trust of you guys on this forum and I look forward to doing so. We are here for the right reasons and that will become apparent in the near future when our auction is over and people start posting about their experience with us.

Thanks,

Daniel