Thread: Feedback
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Al Jurgela

Default Feedback

Hey y'all....

Hope everyone is having a great night. I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on a YouTube project that I have going. As most of you know, I have a pretty large negro league card collection and I frequently get questions from people on the board (and eBay & SGC registry) about the cards, so I decided to make some videos.

I would love your feedback on the first two that I did. One is an intro, so not too important, but the 1909 Cabanas one is more important as I plan to do one on each Cuban / Puerto Rican set and another one for each key player (HOFers and other stars that are near HOFers).

Before I replicate something that everyone hates, would love to correct the errors. My wife has been kind enough to note the following:

1. Camera angle could be better / higher
2. Too much glare on when showing the cards
3. Do something besides sit there (I am not sure what I could do... but she says that I seem a bit bored)... change my intonation
4. Do not give enough background on the players or the history... but I was thinking of doing that in the specific player ones

Anyway, would appreciate the help as I will be putting in some time in hopes of helping educate the community on these cool pieces of history.

I am not exactly sure how to search YouTube, but my name on there is EPIC Cardboard and the first video is called Negro League baseball cards intro.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBi...xNtlijS0aGCpEw

Thanks for the help.

Al
50 Hage's Dairy (Minoso)
All Oscar Charleston Cards
Rare Soccer cards
Rare Boxing cards