View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 07:47 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I don’t know why ppl are doubting that C Vader is a female. She describes herself and says that she met Greg. Greg never contradicted any of her posts. She just happened to be a witness to the ice cream stand incident. I’m not saying Earl stole the card. She just saw the event right before the theft happened. Maybe Earl passed the card to someone else who gave it to another person who took the card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
Pretty amazing, eh, for a "female" who would say the following: 'I cant believe you guys are collecting Dog Food Labels LOL!' If she knows Earl Johnson and knows he worked for SGC and was let go, then she should not be shocked by the fact that guys collect dog food labels referring to Red Hearts. Heck I have been in the hobby for 6 years and not even sure I recall hearing the name Earl Johnson until this thread let alone knowing he worked for SGC.

I am no profiler but I do not believe for a minute that C. Vader is female. I also am not sure I believe a 51 Mantle was actually stolen or is even missing. Something is just not sitting right with me and I hope I am wrong.

What I do know is that Earl has obviously pissed off some people out there that they would come on here and accuse him of theft and the person whose card was allegedly stolen is not denying these "women's" claims. Honestly this feels pretty irresponsible from my vantage point.