View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Default Just a note of thanks to those who participate on the board

Posted By: Ed McCollum

Wow, with a lot of what is being posted on the board recently, I just wanted to step back and say thanks to everyone who participates on the board, sharing their knowledge of cards and their love of old cardboard. That's why I come here, to learn and just share the save feeling about something I'm passionate about, even thought quite often I may not agree with all the opinions expressed on the board. I think we're all here because we love the game, and the representation of the game our cards give us. Some pursue for monetary gain, some to try and relive a simpler time, others just 'cuz they like the look, feel and smell of old paper.

I wouldn't be as far in my pursuit as I am without the help of a lot of people on the board. I probably don't do a good enough job of thanking them for their help. And I appreciate that the board exists at all, because if it didn't, I would miss it greatly. Thanks to Leon and the other moderators who do a wonderful job of letting us talk about what we care about, and for the most part, letting us go.

Thanks for being great people, with great knowledge about great cards that tell the story of a great game.