View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalcollector View Post
Wow, I just now realized Leon moved this to the pre-war board. Thanks Leon.

Thanks to everyone for their comments, especially Rich Klein.

Ken-no offense taken, I knew exactly what you meant and I laughed out loud when I read it.

Matt, I had to make a homemade card of Phelps for my All Time Roster collection. I've never seen any card of him with the Cardinals.

quitcrab-No panel or box for Brock, I do have the Bazooka single on Ebay right now, which ends in a couple hours.

If anybody else has a question, post, PM, or email me.

Regards,

Randy
Randy,

Are you going to the National this year. If so, you are venturing into enemy territory for you. I used to live in Troy Illinois and I would wear Cub gear into the Lou all the time just for comments. Always fun. If you are going to the National, we should meet up for a drink. I have both Prewar and Post war.....all Cubs. My Cubs collection is Topps 1951 to current all errors and variations and T205\ T207 Cubs aith all possible variations. Also E121 Giants anf Yankees as a 1921 World Series set. Also have W572 strip set maybe 14 cards from complete. Always looking.

Kmac