View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 11:39 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid714 View Post
Not sure why you posted an image of a dated Indians card with a white back. As far as I was aware of, until yesterday, white backs were the only ones in existence.

While perusing the PSA website yesterday, I discovered the possibility of a single example with a gray back. If it does indeed exist, in may well be the only example in existence.

If a gray back example does exist, it was probably cut from a test sheet that was run with gray back stock, which would also suggest that at least one example of gray back, dated team cards exist for all five teams that had cards printed in the first series run of cards #1 through #100.

I would appreciate any information on the existence of dated team cards with gray backs, since I have been unable to locate any information about them other than the indication of the one Indians team card on the PSA website.
Grey backs with a 1955 date don’t exist, or at least nobody has ever produced any reasonable documentary evidence of one. Only 5 variations per card, not 6. PSA just screws up sometimes