View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 01:37 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Peter I see what you're saying and don't disagree completely. It would certainly be nice of them to notify the buyer, especially given the value of the card.

But again I don't think we can expect that, and wouldn't want to be the one to decide where to draw the line.

As to Adam and others who agree despite disagreements in the past I appreciate that. My defense of Heritage in this case is not much different than my less popular opinions. I think the focus should be on how these cards got into the incorrect holders. Not who is selling them.
I cannot believe it is even open to debate that someone who sold an altered 70k card should inform the buyer.

As for accepting consignments from card doctors, would you be OK if an AH took a consignment from Gary now?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 10-16-2019 at 01:39 PM.